The 30-day report includes a breakdown of ticket categories for the month, mean reply and resolution times, and . For each bar or gauge the colors represent SLA compliance, with the bar lines and gauge markers between yellow and red indicating specific KPI targets.
Note: If there is no % under a gauge, there is no ticket data to support the chart. I.E. If Overall Satisfaction is a 0, but there is no % under the gauge, there are no tickets solved by IT with completed surveys within 30 days.
- First Reply Time: Trending towards 0-1 hrs, which shows increased responsiveness
- Full Resolution Time: Trending towards shorter resolution times, which represents increased competence
- Categories: An overview of ticket volumes by category
- Backlog: Shows improvement in ticket handling with less tickets sitting in queues
- Submission Channels: Depicts how customers submit tickets to IT