The passcode is actually found within the Okta Verify app, so it is not ‘sent’ to you via SMS or email! The bar at the top of the app shows how long the 6-digit code is active for, before a new code is generated by the app. If you no longer have the app on your phone, please create a ticket.
Articles in this section
- How do I get a barcode for Okta Verify?
- How do I get Okta Verify to send me a passcode?
- How do I set-up my Google Authenticator app?
- How do I set-up my Okta Verify app?
- What is the password for the Galvanize Guest WiFi?
- How do I sign-in to the WiFi at Galvanize?
- How do I add the printer to my Chromebook?
- How do I add the printer to my PC?
- How do I add the printer to my MAC?
- How do I set up Slack notifications?