Next to your existing application in the admissions portal, you should see a grey gear-shaped icon. If you click this icon a menu will open allowing you to edit your target program start date.
Articles in this section
- How do I access the admissions portal if I already created an account / started an application?
- I completed a step in the admissions portal but it is not allowing me to move forward
- Can I have active applications for multiple programs?
- How do I submit a new application for a different program if I already have one active?
- How do I change my program start date in the admissions portal?
- When will I receive results after completing my Admissions Interview or Technical Admissions Assessment?
- How do I start an application for the bootcamp programs?
- Can International applicants attend the programs?
- How do I know if I passed the NTSA / CCAT?
- How do I prepare for the CCAT Non-Technical Admissions Interview ( NTSA )?