Moving to another city with a Galvanize campus? If there are unreserved seats available, we are happy to accommodate a campus switch for the remainder of your alumni access time.
To request 24/7 access to a different Galvanize campus, please follow these steps:
- Submit a Zendesk ticket two weeks prior to your move
- When submitting the ticket, select your home campus
- Include the following Subject; Alumni Access Campus Change to [insert new campus here]
- In the Description section, include;
- your full name
- your cohort code
- current home campus
- reason for the change request
Your current Membership Manager or Member Success Manager will be in touch with you shortly to arrange the details of your change in campus membership.
Please note that we ask you to return your current FOB and will need to arrange a time for you to visit the new campus in order to fully setup access. We will do our best to accommodate all access change requests. Alumni Access is limited to one campus.