Meet The Galvanize Denver-Platte Community Team
General Manager: Scott Miller
- Reach out to Scott for VIP Tours, Partnerships, Engaging with Students and Galvanize Teammates, and Programming.
Community Coordinator: Brittany Williams
- Brittany is your first touchpoint for all things campus, operations, and community related. Come stop by the front desk on the 4th floor and say hello or feel free to reach out via email!
Community Coordinator: Dan Beerman
- Dan is your first touchpoint for all things campus, operations, and community related. Come stop by the front desk on the 4th floor and say hello or feel free to reach out via email!
Membership Manager: Amber Kustermann
- Amber handles all membership inquiries, campus tours, on-boarding and any transitions in your membership. She is also a great resource for members to go to regarding our campus, and can help arrange a visit to any of our other campuses.
Events Manager: Dorian Smith
- Please see Dorian for the most up-to-date information on events happening here at Galvanize. She is also the point of contact for your meetups, workshops, presentations, and will be able to assist you with planning and execution of a successful event.
Member Success Manager: Matt Zwiebel
- Matt oversees our entrepreneurship programming, with the goal of providing all Galvanize members access to the resources and skills they needed to launch and grow their companies and develop new skills. You can also reach out to him about campus information!
Facilities Manager: Koleby Margoles
- Koleby oversees all things facilities on our campus! Please reach out to her with any facilities related issue or questions, always remembering to submit a zendesk ticket first!