Meet the Galvanize Seattle - Pioneer Square Community Team
General Manager: Tracy Aiken
- Reach out to Tracy for VIP Tours, Partnerships, Engaging with Students and Galvanize Teammates, and Programming.
Community Coordinator: Joslyn Edwards
- Joslyn is your first touchpoint for all things operations, and community related. Come stop by the front desk and say hello or feel free to reach out via email!
Membership Manager: Riley Petersen
- Riley handles all membership inquiries, campus tours, on-boarding and any transitions in your membership. He is also a great resource for members to go to regarding our campus, and can help arrange a visit to any of our other campuses.
Events Manager: Keirah Dein
- Please see Keirah for the most up-to-date information on events happening here at Galvanize. She is also the point of contact for your meetups, workshops, presentations, and will be able to assist you with planning and execution of a successful event.
Member Success Manager: Kaitlyn Williams
Kaitlyn oversees our entrepreneurship programming, with the goal of providing all Galvanize members access to the resources and skills they needed to launch and grow their companies and develop new skills. You can also reach out to him about campus information!
Facilities Manager: Wesley Carter
- Wesley oversees all things facilities on our 71,000 sq.ft campus! Please reach out to him with any facilities related issue or questions, always remembering to submit a zendesk ticket first!