The Data Science Immersive is an intensive program that runs 12 weeks (full-time) and teaches both the hard and soft skills needed for a career in the data science industry. Students complete 8 weeks of intense structured curriculum, solving problems with real data sets and picking up the practical skills that hiring partners care about. The course also includes 2 weeks to complete the capstone projects and 2 weeks for interview coaching and introductions to partner companies.
Articles in this section
- What is the admissions process for the Data Science Immersive?
- How long does the Data Science Immersive admissions process take?
- What is the admissions criteria for the Data Science Immersive program?
- What previous experience do I need have?
- What backgrounds do students come from?
- What is the Data Science Immersive program commitment?
- What will I learn in the Data Science Immersive program?
- What does a typical day look like?
- What is the laptop requirement?
- What can I expect by the end of this program?