For the the Data Science Immersive program, most of our successful applicants have backgrounds in analysis, software engineering, and/or quantitative PhDs. You should be proficient in Python, familiar with data analysis tools and practices, and know college-level math, statistics, and probability. Not sure what “proficient” or “familiar” mean? Try these exercises; if you can complete them comfortably, you are ready to apply. We highly suggest you share your background and experience with an Enrollment Counselor so they can help you find the program that will best fit your goals.
Articles in this section
- Am I qualified for the Data Science Immersive Program?
- What is the admissions process for the Data Science Immersive?
- How long does the Data Science Immersive admissions process take?
- What is the admissions criteria for the Data Science Immersive program?
- What previous experience do I need have?
- What backgrounds do students come from?
- What is the Data Science Immersive program commitment?
- What will I learn in the Data Science Immersive program?
- What does a typical day look like?
- What is the laptop requirement?