The complete admissions process for the Data Science Immersive program consists of an online application, a Technical Exercise and two technical interviews with faculty. For the Data Science Immersive program, you will complete our Technical Exercise to assess your quantitative and programming skills. This assessment focuses on Python, SQL, and statistical data analysis. Two technical interviews will follow. The first evaluates your experience with programming in Python. The second covers topics in probability, statistics, experiment design, and basic modeling. Each step in the admissions process is contingent on passing the previous one.
Articles in this section
- What is the admissions process for the Data Science Immersive?
- How long does the Data Science Immersive admissions process take?
- What is the admissions criteria for the Data Science Immersive program?
- What previous experience do I need have?
- What backgrounds do students come from?
- What is the Data Science Immersive program commitment?
- What will I learn in the Data Science Immersive program?
- What does a typical day look like?
- What is the laptop requirement?
- What can I expect by the end of this program?