By the end of the program, you will be able to build interactive websites using the NEAP stack (Node / Express / Angular / PostgreSQL). Through multiple projects in the course, coupled with exercises and assessments, you will have successfully built applications from start to finish and deployed them. The program culminates with a personal capstone project focused on synthesizing the core concepts learned throughout the course which you will present at our Capstone Showcase to companies looking to hire developers.
Articles in this section
- What backgrounds do Web Development students come from?
- What is the program commitment?
- What will I learn in the Web Development program?
- What does a typical day in the Web Development program look like?
- What kind of computer do I need for the Web Development program?
- What can I expect by the end of the Web Development program?