The Web Development Immersive Program occurs in four modules of 6 weeks each. Each module has a 5-week sprint with intense exercises meant to push you as far as you can. This is followed by a 1-week ‘solo week’ for you to revisit items you want more practice in, and start planning for your capstone project. The four modules cover front end, back end, full stack, and project time.
Articles in this section
- What backgrounds do Web Development students come from?
- What is the program commitment?
- What will I learn in the Web Development program?
- What does a typical day in the Web Development program look like?
- What kind of computer do I need for the Web Development program?
- What can I expect by the end of the Web Development program?