A Career Services Manager will work with you for six months after your graduation, or until you are hired. As with any of our academic and co-curricular programs, a successful job search requires your active participation and commitment, whether it be finishing your resume on-time, attending events, practicing interview skills, or actively communicating your job search status.
Articles in this section
- What percentage of Immersive Graduates get jobs?
- What companies employ Galvanize graduates?
- How does Galvanize produce outstanding outcomes for students?
- Is there an active alumni network?
- What type of job opportunities have alumni secured upon graduation?
- How does Galvanize Career Services Team help me as a student?
- What kind of employment and hiring events does Galvanize offer for students?
- How long will I have access to Career Services after graduation?