When you join Galvanize, you not only build a new set of skills, but a new professional network. The entire Galvanize community is committed to your professional success, and committed to providing you in-person opportunities to engage with employers so that you can pursue your new career path. Employer and hiring events may include opportunities to showcase capstone presentations to external experts and mentors, on-campus interviews, and networking events. To see an example of the companies you may see represented on your campus, please see a list of our Hiring Partners on the web page of your preferred education program.
Articles in this section
- What percentage of Immersive Graduates get jobs?
- What companies employ Galvanize graduates?
- How does Galvanize produce outstanding outcomes for students?
- Is there an active alumni network?
- What type of job opportunities have alumni secured upon graduation?
- How does Galvanize Career Services Team help me as a student?
- What kind of employment and hiring events does Galvanize offer for students?
- How long will I have access to Career Services after graduation?