Galvanize measures the success of our educational programs on the employment rates of our students. The Career Services Team on each Galvanize campus prepares students for the job search with the necessary skills and tools to launch their new career journey, develops and manages relationships with external hiring partners, and creates opportunities for students to actively learn from, and interview with, those hiring partners. In short: we help you build your new professional brand, and then give you the opportunity to take that brand into the job market. Hiring events and activities may include on-campus interview days, guest lectures and fireside chats, informational interviews, and office hours/mentoring sessions.
Articles in this section
- What percentage of Immersive Graduates get jobs?
- What companies employ Galvanize graduates?
- How does Galvanize produce outstanding outcomes for students?
- Is there an active alumni network?
- What type of job opportunities have alumni secured upon graduation?
- How does Galvanize Career Services Team help me as a student?
- What kind of employment and hiring events does Galvanize offer for students?
- How long will I have access to Career Services after graduation?