By the end of the Data Science Immersive program you can be expected to have a solid grasp on a breadth of machine learning and statistical theory. You’ll also have built numerous data science applications and will know enough to be a successful data scientist in industry. The program culminates with a personal capstone project focused on synthesizing the core concepts learned throughout the course which you will present at our hiring day to companies looking to data scientists.
Articles in this section
- What is the admissions process for the Data Science Immersive?
- How long does the Data Science Immersive admissions process take?
- What is the admissions criteria for the Data Science Immersive program?
- What previous experience do I need have?
- What backgrounds do students come from?
- What is the Data Science Immersive program commitment?
- What will I learn in the Data Science Immersive program?
- What does a typical day look like?
- What is the laptop requirement?
- What can I expect by the end of this program?