In the Data Science Immersive admissions process, we look for backgrounds in a quantitative discipline including foundational statistics, probability, linear algebra, and mathematics. We expect a strong working knowledge of at least one programming language (we use Python). The skills we screen for in the admissions are highly learnable for anyone with a background in engineering of any kind, data analysis, or the quantitative sciences.
Articles in this section
- What is the admissions process for the Data Science Immersive?
- How long does the Data Science Immersive admissions process take?
- What is the admissions criteria for the Data Science Immersive program?
- What previous experience do I need have?
- What backgrounds do students come from?
- What is the Data Science Immersive program commitment?
- What will I learn in the Data Science Immersive program?
- What does a typical day look like?
- What is the laptop requirement?
- What can I expect by the end of this program?